Jermaine and Bret Rule!


"These aren't tears of sadness because you're leaving me
I've just been cutting onions
I'm making a lasagna
For one"
-"Crying" by Flight of the Conchords

With the writer's strike showing no promise of ending and The Office episodes all reruns, I was in desperate need of a show with, well, my kind of humor. What else will I do until Lost rears its measley eight episodes come January 31st?

Voila! The universe provided exactly what I needed. Out of the dust came Flight of the Conchords. My brother told me about it some time ago. When I finally pulled my head out of my nether region and we watched an episode, we laughed very very hard, rewinded parts to watch again, even slapped our thighs because we got such a kick out of it. My husband aspires to start talking like a New Zealander. And me, I aspire to break into wicked awesome songs whilst living my life.

They say, "Be more constructive with your feedback please." I can't. It's just plain good. Now check it out.

Comments