Coat! Mittens! Shoes!

This is a post about Avery the amazing, our little 21-month-old bundle of spunk. She continues to wow daily with her speech, large motor skills, and, well, in how gosh dang cute she is. Believe it or not it was she herself who gave me the title for this post.

Anyhoo, I'll stop bragging and just say this, I look forward to great things from her in 2007: becoming potty-trained,(since she already shouts, "POOP!" and then when clothes are removed goes and does that on the potty) singing all the words of a Christmas Carol, not just most of them, putting the two and three in when counting instead of reciting 1,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13. And maybe, just maybe she'll sit through a whole half-hour show so mommy can write on the computer, instead of hopping down right away and saying, "I draw mom? I color?" as she stands next to me and wants paper and pencil.

It's the little things we'll be working on.

Comments