Funny

The 'ole hubs pulled out my kind of humor last weekend and hit me with it hard. He had been growing a beard over his week-long vacation. I love facial hair on guys, and he looked very cute with his. So I came home from running errands and the kids came running outside to meet me, shouting something about there being a "musician" in the house.(I later learned they meant magician). I'm bringing stuff in from the car, putting it away, half paying attention when suddenly my husband uses his announcing voice and bursts forth from behind a door, sporting his former beard shaved into a NEW shape......a "Franz Josef" beard. (This illustration is later found on the computer screen....)I haven't laughed so hard in awhile. We contemplated doing an "Olde Tyme" Christmas portrait but that would have required velvet outfits, so instead we just laughed a lot.

Comments