Fabulous Finds Friday


The thrifter in me has been pleasantly pleased in the last month or two with the scores I've made at Goodwilly's. In this photo you see I found a pair of brand new navy saltwater sandals in Julia's size for the summer. There is a fancy little retro dress for Averita. I scored a hefty Plantoys car. I found a cool retro game with these funky bird pieces/nests that just beg to be reinvented into something. I found two bigger frames. I also found a copy of Alice and Wonderland that I'd considered buying new on Amazon for a mere 2.99 in ship shape. Illustrated by Lizbeth Zwerger, I might add. There is a doll carrier for the kids to play with. I found a bag of sewing notions, too. (Lots of old wooden spools of thread and a few packages of bias tape). There was also a package of knitting needles/accessories. All in all such a worthwhile trip. Maybe walked out of there about $30 lighter.
Another trip yielded a bag with all these patterns in it for 2.99. I was looking for the Vogue Amy's Book one at some point and was THRILLED to see it tucked in with a few rich apron patterns and this totally cute 80's kid's backpack pattern. SCORE.

Comments