Lighting a Life

Last weekend Julia and I went to L.A. to visit my brother and his sweet little family.

We were on our way home from an evening adventure and we spotted this tree all lit up with interestingly shaped chandeliers hanging in its branches. I had barely one glance at it, but the rest of the way home I felt this compulsive urge to hike over the hill and try to photograph it to capture how cool it was.

Alas, I have the internets to thank as I found a picture of it there instead, and a very lovely picture at that. Seems a funny and insignificant detail of a trip to share, but it is actually quite a fitting image to share in that the trip was a light and an inspiration, as trips to see my brother always are.
image via Le Modern Trinket

Comments

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.