Things You Are Thankful For

Marshalls had a book of LISTS the other day that I almost bought because I love making lists. Instead, I took a snapshot of the lists in the table of contents and figured I could compile the lists in any old notebook, or anywhere, even here. 

The appropriately titled list: Things You are Thankful For seems like a fitting one to compile the week of Thanksgiving. So, here goes.
Today
Kids who say funny things.
Finding a love rock.
My dog and how happy she always is to see me.
Friendship.
Libraries.
Awesome co-workers past and present.
Big Hunks and Coffee Rios.
Miley, Julia, Avery, Martha, Ryan, Andy, Meghann, Maddie, Drew....
Instant Trader Joe's coffee.
Parenthood, the show.
Satellite radio.
Jazz.
Hammocks.
Poetry.
The cabin.
Jazz hands.
Adventuring.
Reading a really engaging book.
Skinny pop.
Pie.
Family.
Family movies.
Photographs.
Cardio Jam.
Weight Watchers.
Collage.
Kindness.
Good teachers.
The woods.
Trees.
Good smells.
Good health.
Tomorrow.

What are YOU thankful for?



Comments