Out and About

Angry Chicken wrote awhile back about Maplewood Coffee and Tea and her post motivated me to investigate, as all the best blog posts do. I'm so glad I did because it is ever-so-charming and sweet, nestled in the Maplewood neighborhood and featuring really great coffee and yummy treats. 
                                      
Avery and I attended a craft night there on a lazy Friday night and made treats for birds out of old bread cut with cookie cutters and pressed into bird seed. Sitting and working on a project together while nibbling goodies was so fun! The spot we claimed opened up into the outdoors.....


I have been back a few times, with friends for coffee, with my girls for an after school treat, and I recently brought my mom, who was visiting from out of town.  I loved showing her this place because it delighted her as much as me. I loved sitting with her enjoying an iced coffee and one of my favorites: a cappuccino creme made by Two Tarts
I would highly recommend stopping by.  If you have little people, there's also a playroom in the back, just about the CUTEST playroom ever. 

We've been back fairly often considering it's NOT in our neighborhood but oh how I wish it was, allowing me to walk there and linger on a warm evening under lush maples.....
                                        

Comments